TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS AO AUTOR! TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS AO AUTOR!

A UTILIZAÇÃO DO MATERIAL SEM A PRÉVIA AUTORIZAÇÃO DO AUTOR, SUJEITA AO RESPONSÁVEL ÀS RESPONSABILIDADES PREVISTAS NA LEI DE DIREITOS AUTORAIS!

sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

In the shade!

In the shadow of myself I wander.
I hope the day who by the hand, lead me to the strongest moments of ecstasy.
I'm mad, I'm a rebel. I pretend victim, but I'm the author of so much pain.

I regret being away. Actually, I do not know where it was when I lost you.
No use to stay home and cry my moans.
I'm simple, awful. Abstract-me my self in myself.

I am the shadow of light. Like "The myth of the cave," I am not an eye retina.
Seeing the reality does not haunt me, but I live in the shadow pleased.
The essence of which I am disturbed craziest of men do not want to experience.

I seek not to be understood, because even that would be out of the darkness that I meet.
It would be detrimental, in that moment, out of the shadows as I live I searched the darkness.
I found the elixir that I lacked. I need to be in the shadows, alone, to finally find the light!...

Nenhum comentário: