TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS AO AUTOR! TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS AO AUTOR!

A UTILIZAÇÃO DO MATERIAL SEM A PRÉVIA AUTORIZAÇÃO DO AUTOR, SUJEITA AO RESPONSÁVEL ÀS RESPONSABILIDADES PREVISTAS NA LEI DE DIREITOS AUTORAIS!

segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

Crowds!

Walls I hold the memories that always comes up.
Thoughts sound like whispers in a voice that still bothers me.
Sounds strange babble of words that leave your lips.
Your touch does not cause me chills, but chills constant.

Crowds are for me and it's as if I were a reference to the unstable weather.
Arrows guide me wanting to haunt me in ways that do not yet know.
The crowds that came in my life, there are few passers-by that I remember.

Amid such turmoil there is still the air needed to meet new crowds.
There is still the breath for a new race.
Energy, patience and want: three pillars of an unusual ease.
 

For now, the crowds are part of that inconsistency. But that time is more consistent and make the land infertile want a higher fertility: LOVE!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Plain text, but powerful!
Congratulations! Hillary Bouston